Do you feel unhappy and stuck in your career? I felt that way for many years, and one day I decided I didn’t want it to be that way anymore. After a lot of soul-searching and a lot of work, I learned that I could feel happy and fulfilled in my career. It’s true for me, and it’s true for you, too. You can design the life that fits your dreams and get paid to do what you love.
If this is so possible, then why do you still feel so stuck? What’s preventing you from taking action? Maybe your identity is so tied to your career that you can’t imagine your life any other way. Maybe you feel like you haven’t learned any other skills, so you believe you have no options. Perhaps you’re worried about what everyone around you will say. Or maybe you don’t believe that any other job exists that will help you maintain your comfortable lifestyle. Because of these and many other challenges, you may have stopped believing you can have your ideal career.
But there is a way to create change. Many successful professionals are turning to coaching to help move their lives forward. Many people looking for change know they can’t do everything themselves. By working with a coach, you can get down to understanding what really matters to you, so you can create the life you want. The results: find happiness and fulfillment in your career– whether it’s in your current position, or in a completely different one.
Who do I work with?
I work with people who:
- value what they do, but something in their work is leaving them empty or dissatisfied.
- have invested and devoted so much of their lives to their careers, that they have trouble knowing how to change.
- are seeking more happiness, more job fulfillment, and less stress.
- want to start enjoying their careers again without dreading each day that lies ahead.
- value providing excellent care and service, contributing to their community, living a life of purpose, and living an ideal life.
Typically, my clients are successful if they:
- understand the value of investing in themselves.
- are serious about doing the work necessary to have what they want.
- don’t settle for “good enough” and really want to discover and chase their dreams.
- are willing to change and raise the bar for themselves.
- know that in order for great things to happen, they will have to do things differently.
- are committed to changing what isn’t working.
- are open-minded and committed to trying new things.
How do I work with my clients?
Coaching is a collaboration. I partner with my clients to help them discover what they truly want out of their lives and careers, and help them move forward into action. Together we work to find answers, remove fears, and push past any obstacles that might be getting in the way of having what they want. I offer support, accountability, and the tools to help find solutions, allowing the client to move forward and take action.
I work with clients all over the world by phone or Skype, so if you are near or far, I can help you. All of your information and the work we do together is strictly confidential.
If you’re ready today to explore how you can do and be what you want, I offer a 30-minute complimentary consultation to help you discover what coaching is about, if coaching is for you, and if we are a fit to work together.
Contact me now to request your complimentary consultation!